It’s time to get this party re-started! Capone’s Dinner Show will be re-opening Saturday, July 11, 2020. We had to shut the party down just as we were getting into our 28th Anniversary Celebration. Well, no more! We’re re-opening better than ever.
Capone’s Dinner & Show Re-Opening Schedule
On July 11th, our first nightly show will take place at 8:00 p.m. Our online ticket system is taking reservations now. Our box office is also open receiving reservations by phone – call 407-397-2378. We will continue to feature only one show per night providing our staff plenty of time to sanitize our beautiful theater. Once the summer season is over (August 25), our showtime will be at 7:30 p.m.
What’s New – 6 Things to Note
- When waiting outside in line, you will need to stay 6 feet behind the party in front of you. By now, we figure you know what this space is, but if you need help, a masked wise guy will
beat it in toremind you. Speaking of masks, guests will be required to wear one to enter, while moving about the theater, and during the performance portion of the evening.
- No loitering in the gift shop. As much as we’d love for you to be able to
case the jointbrowse, this is not a realistic option during this time. Only a few guests will be allowed in the lobby at a time. You can still pre-order costume accessories and have them waiting for you with your ticket order.
- Gone is the serve-yourself-buffet. A 4-course dinner will replace it, served by Al’s finest. Enjoy appetizers, bread & salad, entrée/sides and dessert, and of course unlimited
hoochdrinks. Select your own appetizer & entrée from an Italian/American dinner menu fit for any mob boss. In fact, Al says, “Don’t yous worry none. There’ll be plenty of favorites on the menu. More entrée selections than any other area dinner show!” Portions will still be plentiful. A child’s menu will be available, as well as options for those with dietary restrictions.
- Capone’s Dinner Show re-opening plans also include social distancing for guests inside the speakeasy. Tables are spread out providing plenty of
sneezingbreathing room. We are following all CDC guidelines, including capacity limits.
- Guest/Cast interaction will be limited. However,
bantering, talking back,having a nice conversation with the cast will still be welcomed. After all, our wise guys and gals are the best in the business when it comes to improv comedy and one-liners. Don’t expect an attitude change.
- Guest mug shots will still be available, however, photos with the cast will not happen at this time. As much as Bunny-June would love to smother you with appreciation for coming to see her, it will not be allowed. Nor will the wise guys get too close with their
threats, guns,friendly gestures.
Welcome Back to Our Joint
Our gang cannot wait to welcome you back. Join us in celebrating our re-opening and our 28th anniversary. The party will resume and the gangster giveaway prizes will be better than ever. There will be slight modifications to the show, but nothing to ‘snap a cap’ out. As Al would say, “
Prohibition [COVID-19] has made nothing but trouble.” Let’s get back to having a blast from like we did in the past!
Al’s a generous guy. He’s still offering tickets at 50% Off. Get the coupon.