Mako Rising is SeaWorld’s new live presentation featuring Mako™ the Orlando theme park’s new hyper coaster. During this event, guests will have an exclusive preview of the new roller coaster “surfacing June 10” at SeaWorld Orlando this summer. During Mako Rising, SeaWorld will be hosting a live, limited run preview and sneak peek – with other benefits.
If you love roller coasters, this is a great chance to an insider’s interactive sneak peek. Mako™ will be Orlando’s tallest, longest and fastest roller coaster. It is named after one of the ocean’s fastest known sharks. Be prepared for speed, turns, a little splash of water and perhaps a huge “bite” of fear!
Mako Rising Shares Facts about Mako
- The Track is the longest in Orlando at just under a mile long, at 4,760 feet. (Hulk was 3,700 ft.)
- At it’s highest point Mako™ will reach an altitude of just over 200 ft, the next biggest one in Orlando would be Rip Ride Rock’it at 167 ft.
- Mako will have 3 coaster trains with 7 cars per train and each train will carry 28 riders. Each coaster train weighs 21,418 lbs.
- You will need to be at least 54 inches tall to ride, that is 4ft 6in.
- It will be the fastest coaster in Orlando clocking in at 73 mph (Space Mountain’s top speed is 27 mph, and Hulk clocked in at just over 60 mph)
Orlando Theme Park Ticket Offer
A great theme park ticket offer goes along with being an insider. From now until April 24, you’ll get 12 months of free admission to Aquatica when you purchase a SeaWorld Annual Pass. Pass members also receive Mako exclusives, such as free parking, no block-out dates and access to other year-long events. Plus, guests who attend the sneak peek receive special in-park offers. Presentations run daily at 11:45am and 2:45pm at SeaWorld’s Nautilus Theater.
This summer, take a ride on the newest, tallest, longest and fastest roller coaster in Orlando, then share your experience with the Wise Guys and Gals here at Capone’s. SeaWorld Orlando and Mako Rising – Mako™ hyper coaster are located just north of Capone’s Dinner & Show. Our dinner theater is a great place to wrap up a day, including a day at Aquatica.
Fill your thrills at the theme parks, then fill yourself with food and laughter at our Kissimmee dinner theater. Tickets are half off when purchased online. Unlike Mako which opens this summer, Capone’s is open every night and has been for over 25 years!