Boss Orders 'hit' 25 Years in the Making!
~ All New Show ~
KISSIMMEE, FL, June 1, 2017 – It isn't every day that you can say a hit has been in the making for 25 years, but that is exactly the case at Capone's Dinner & Show. It's as if the boss ordered the 'hit' long ago, and the cast has perfected the best-of-the-best over the years to carry out the order. Plenty of experience, as well as "25 Years of Memories" is now packed into an all-new show. You'll feel as if you've gone back in time to the prohibition era of gangland Chicago. When in fact, you've entered into a speakeasy dinner theater located near Orlando's attractions and theme parks.
"We feel this is our best show ever."
Capone's dinner theater opened in 1992. Since then the show has been modified several times. With each evolution the crowd's response has been evaluated. Using guest feedback is one of the best justifications for many of the elements in the new show. "We feel this is our best show ever," states John Kucik, owner of Capone's Dinner & Show. "It's faster paced, has more guest interaction than ever before, and is more complex in movement." Each segment, song and dance selection hits high marks in this entertaining caberet. The anniversary celebration, "25 Years of Memories," has been a great pretext for reviving years worth of fan-favorites.
The Wise Guys Behind the Hit
The new show is written by Dustin Fisher, who is no stranger to Capone's. In years past, he has written scores, acted and directed at the 'joint.' He has also been involved with numerous productions at Universal Studios, Disney, SeaWorld and Royal Caribbean Cruiseline. The choreography for the new show is Kyle Kahn's creation. He has choreographed for BET, MGM Grand, Cirque De Magic and many others. Together they have created a new hit show for the gang at Capone's to perform nightly.
With loads of comedy, action and audience participation, the stage is set for plenty of swell memories to be made. If you've attend the speakeasy before, become a repeat offender, and check out the new show. 25 years is a long time to wait for an order to be fulfilled, but it has been, and it's the cat's meow. A perfect order for 'the family' – pleasing all ages.
More About the Writer & Choreographer:
Dustin Fisher -
- worked as a show director for Universal Studios
- worked as "Performance Captain" (assistant director) for Universal Studios teaching blocking and choreography for Halloween Horror Nights, Macy's Holiday Parade high kick dancers, and Grinchmas.
- Dance captain for Beetlejuices Rock and Roll Graveyard review at Universal
- has written for Disney, Sea World, & Universal studios
- worked as Director and music director for many professional and community theater productions around the U.S.
- vocal and orchestral arrangements have been heard all over the world including Disney, Seaworld, and Tokyo Disney Sea
- vocal captain for Royal Caribbean Cruiseline
- 13 year member of Actors Equity Association performing in professional regional theater productions.
- designed and directed the Haunted Marsh haunted houses for 16 years
- in the early 2000's Wrote the score and book for several children's theater shows including shows for Capone's Children's Theater program.
- worked as an Actor at Capone's from 2008 to 2011 and assumed the director position from 2014-2015
- wrote the Capone's Christmas enhancements and added new Christmas musical numbers in 2014
- as a performer, seen in Disney's Hoop Dee Doo Review, Finding Nemo the Musical, and Disney's Doug Live, Universal Studios' Eighth Voyage of Sindbad stunt show, Bettlejuices Rock and Roll review, and professional productions of Jesus Christ Superstar (Judas), Ghost the Musical (Sam), Forever Plaid (Jinx), West Side story (Riff), Fiddler on the Roof (Perchik), Footloose (Ren), George M! (George M Cohan), Joseph....Dreamcoat, and more.
- developed acts for many Florida production companies.
- fun fact - started as a professional paid dancer on stage in Disney's "Sparkling Christmas Spectacular" on the Castle stage at the age of ten.
Kyle Kahn - choreographer
- assistant choreographer for Six Flags
- danced in shows such as "Radio City Christmas Spectacular", "Ultimate" by Barry Manilow, "One Man's Dream" in Tokyo Disneyland, "Masquerade in the Sky" in Las Vegas, and shows for Holland America and Celebrity Cruises.
- SAG member seen in the films "Bring it On 4", Tim Burton's "Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter", "Step it up Revolution"
- Choreographed for BET, Paul Mitchell, MGM Grand, New York Mercedes Fashion Week, Cirque De Magic,
- Owner of Kyle Kahn Studios in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Associate Choreographer for "Pitch Perfect 3"
- has won the titles of National Mr. DEA, National Mr. Star Power, Mr. New York City Dance Alliance, Mr. Las Vegas, and more
Purchase Tickets Online
Capone’s Dinner & Show Media Links
Capone’s Dinner & Show is happy to supply our media partners with information, photos or any other files necessary to help us promote our dinner & show.
- Large low resolution photos suitable for web applications (or can be sized down and color converted for most print applications) are available on our dinner show photos page.
- Press Release Index (over 3 dozen articles written for publications and press releases - various word counts)
- Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Press Kits available upon request
Press Release & Media Information
If you have a specific need, not covered by the information provided in this press release, please contact Lori at (407) 397-2378, or send an E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to request a particular photo, graphic, logo or other Capone's Dinner & Show image, please contact our webmaster.
Sign up and receive news about our joint!
"Al" is great at keepin' your address a secret. He's also been known to throw out a "bonus" every once-in-a-while. Capisce?