Frequently Asked Questions - Help
Below are some of the frequently asked questions that are asked of our box office staff. We hope they answer your question(s), but if you still need assistance, please contact us or ask “Al” by filling in this form. Our box office hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. every day. We look forward to your visit!
General Questions & Answers
GUEST QUESTION: What time does the show start?
WISE GUY ANSWER: Our shows start usually at 7:30pm or 8:30pm. It depends upon the season or if we are having a 2-show night. It is best to check our show times page prior to your arrival or call the box office to make sure your reservations have not changed.
GUEST QUESTION: Is the show appropriate for children?
WISE GUY ANSWER: Guests of all ages love our show. Any "adult content" is implied by way of inuindos and most children are unaware of its meaning. It's no more risque than your average prime time comedy on TV. For testimonials concerning children attending our show, please read our Family Page.
GUEST QUESTION: Where do I park, and how much does it cost?
WISE GUY ANSWER: Our parking is free and there is an adequate number of parking spaces for our show. If you arrive late, and cannot find a parking spot, you may try parking around the other (hotel) side of the building.
GUEST QUESTION: What time should my party arrive for the show?
WISE GUY ANSWER: You can arrive as early as an hour and a half prior to the show, or as late as fifteen minutes prior to show time. If you arrive after the show has started, we will seat you, however, depending upon how late you have arrived, your assigned seating may no longer be available. We will make every attempt to provide the best seats that are still available to accommodate your party. Our arrival options are explained in more detail on our show times page.
GUEST QUESTION: What is the dress code at Capone's Dinner & Show?
WISE GUY ANSWER: Dress is casual. Our theater is air conditioned for our guest's comfort. If you want to dress the part and wear accessories commonly found in the prohibition era, please see our Outfit Page. Dressing up in a fedora or boa is a fun way to join in the fun, as well as take home a nice souvenir of the evening.
Online Ordering Questions & Answers
GUEST QUESTION: Why was my credit card declined? I am up-to-date on my payments and it has not expired.
WISE GUY ANSWER: Most likely the address you have entered for your order, is not the address your credit card company has on file for you. Try entering another card, or update your information to match what your credit card company has on file for the credit card you are using.
GUEST QUESTION: My credit card was declined and now I cannot complete my order. What should I do?
WISE GUY ANSWER: You should quit out of your browser and start over using the login name and password you created before your card was declined. Do NOT use the "back" button. After logging back in, use another credit card or match the information your credit card company has on file for the particular card you are ordering with. Another scenario for your card being declined is if someone else is logged into our site on the same computer and they have placed their information/credit card details in prior to your order and the information does not match. In this case, you should close/quit your browser, clear the browser's cache and try your order again, creating your own account. After you have placed your order be sure to log out.
GUEST QUESTION: Why do I need to create a user name and password (account)?
WISE GUY ANSWER: By creating an account, your order is secure. No one else with the same name can claim any ticket order or gift shop order you might make. It keeps our database free of duplicate names. It also makes it easier for you to order online the next time. Once you enter your user name and password, all of the other information fields will be filled out for you.
GUEST QUESTION: When I tried to enter my order, I received the error that my account already exists or is unavailable. I have not ordered before, so how can I have an account?
WISE GUY ANSWER: Most likely the user name you have chosen already exists. OR - You may have started to place an order and filled out a user name and password, then did not complete the order, and therefore an account was created for you. Simply log back in using the information you created or request that the user name and password be E-mailed to you.
GUEST QUESTION: Once I got to the shopping cart results, more tickets were in the quantity field than what I wanted to order. How do I correct this?
WISE GUY ANSWER: If you have already placed the order, call the box office immediately! We will adjust your order and process the correct payment amount. If you haven't clicked the "Place Order" button, change the quantities in the shopping cart and click the "update" button. If you were browsing the site at an earlier time, chances are those quantities were remembered by your browser (cached) and added to the shopping cart.
GUEST QUESTION: I was told by the box office staff to "clear my browser's cache" before trying to place my order again. How do I clear my brower's cache?
WISE GUY ANSWER: Clearing your browser's cache or refreshing your browser is always a good idea if you started to order an item, then didn't place the order at that time. Quantities change and if the show is sold out, your browser will have placed in its cache the incorrect information. By clearing your browser, you can be reassured the information is up-to-date. Because every browser is different, here are directions for the most popular browers:
- If you are using Internet Explorer 8: #1 click the Tools menu. #2 Click on Delete Browsing History. #3 Select Temporary Internet Files. #4 Click the Delete button near the bottom of the window to delete your temporary files (i.e. clear your cache). #5 Click OK. This will delete everything except cookies.
- If you are using Internet Explorer 7: #1 click the Tools menu. Click the Delete Browsing History link at the top. #2 Under the Temporary Internet Files heading, click Delete files. #3 Click Yes when you see the prompt asking if you are sure you want to delete all temporary files. #4 Alternatively, clear your cache for just the current page you're visiting. Press and hold [Ctrl] on your keyboard, then Press [F5] or click on the Refresh button (square button on the toolbar with opposite-facing arrows).
- If you are using Safari: #1 click the Safari menu and select Empty Cache #2 Click Empty.
- If you are using Firefox: #1 Click the Tools menu, then select Clear Recent History. #2 Choose the time range of cache you'd like to clear. #3 Click on Details and make sure Cache is checked. #4 Select Clear Now.
- If you are using Google Chrome: #1 select the Tools menu (three dot vertical line in the upper-right corner) and select More Tools. #2 Select Clear Browsing data option. #3 Choose the Time Range you wish to delete cached information and select the box including the time you wish to clear. # 5 Click the Clear Data button.
- If you are using Opera: #1 select the tools menu and click delete private data. #2 Click the details button. #3 If you do not wish to delete cookies, saved passwords, etc., remove checks from them in the list. #4 Press delete. #5 If you are using the Nintendo DSi browser, go to History (accessible from the start page (press start button) & extended toolbar) and touch Delete All. #6 Then go to the start page again and touch Settings. #7 Then scroll down until you find Delete Cookies and touch that.
Be sure to save a night for Capone’s - you’ll be glad you did!
Purchase Tickets Online
Questions About Group Rates?
We receive a lot of inquiries about group rates, offers and special packages. Our group specialists can work with your group to get you the best deal possible. Read more in our groups section...
SAVE • SAVE • SAVE
REGULAR RATES: Adults - $69.99 Children (ages 4-12) - $45.99
Is today a special day?
Wednesday, June 26, 2019
If the night you will be visiting us is a special occasion, be sure to mention it when you make your reservation!
Be sure to include the name(s) of those celebrating!
50% off tickets
when you buy online!
Sign up and receive news about our joint!
"Al" is great at keepin' your address a secret. He's also been known to throw out a "bonus" every once-in-a-while. Capisce?