If you are looking for pet-friendly accommodations to make your Orlando vacation possible, you’re in luck. For pet owners that refuse to leave their dogs & cats at home, there are options.
One of the first things that come to mind when planning a vacation for pet owners is “What about my animals?” Well, here in Central Florida, there are options for you if you prefer to bring your pets along.
Following are a few of the best pet-friendly accommodations or hotels in Orlando, FL. These are nearer to the attraction areas. If you will not be spending time at the theme parks, you have many, many other options.
PLEASE NOTE: Hotel policies and prices vary and can change without notice. Contact the hotels directly to learn more about their pet policies (refers to dogs and cats, not exotic animals) and of any pricing/fees involved. Guests must provide recent proof of vaccinations.
- Hard Rock Hotel Universal Orlando Resort. This Pet-Friendly Resort is just a short walk, or a complimentary water taxi or shuttle ride away from the Universal CityWalk entertainment complex and both Universal Orlando theme parks. 407.503.ROCK. Cleaning fees are charged for pets.
- Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando. This luxurious hotel is celebrated as “an experience in art and music.” Amenities include 4-Star dining, a heated outdoor swimming pool, whirlpool, in-room spa and 24-hour fitness center. Dogs under 40 lbs. allowed, with $150 fee. 407-313-9000.
- Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando. Hotel amenities include three themed swimming pools, full-service Mandara Spa, fine dining, fitness center and special exclusive benefits at local attractions. Pets get the royal treatment at this first class hotel. 407-503-1000.
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando. Hotel features a Lagoon style swimming pool with interactive water play area, children’s activity center, fitness center, luaus with authentic food and entertainment, business center and exclusive benefits at Universal Theme Parks. Pets get the royal treatment. 407-503-3000.
- Holiday Inn Sun Spree Resort. Amenities include: over-sized swimming pool, two whirlpools, fitness center, high-speed internet access, karaoke, poolside games for children and more. Pets up to 30 pounds welcome. 407-239-4500.
- Sheraton Orlando Lake Buena Vista Resort. Unique themed pet-friendly accommodations at the Sheraton Orlando hotel is located 1/8 mile from the Walt Disney World Resort. Amenities include 2 spectacular pools (one designed for children), cascading waterfall, hot tub, fitness facility, game room, restaurant and poolside Tiki Bar. Pet friendly, under 40 lbs. 407-239-0444.
- Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista. This hotel is located just minutes for popular attractions. Family friendly hotel features amenities including free continental breakfast, internet access, outdoor heated swimming pool and restaurant. Pet-friendly hotel. $15.00 per night/pet under 50 lbs. 407-996-7300.
Kennels & Pet Boarding at Theme Parks
While these hotels are great for your pet, you cannot leave pets unattended during the day. However, these local theme parks offer boarding while you are enjoying their park: Disney Kennels, SeaWorld Parks, Universal Orlando, and Busch Gardens Tampa all offer daily kennel service.
Vacation Home Rentals
Another option for bringing your pet(s) with you while staying in Orlando includes vacation home rentals. Since this usually pertains to families that will be staying for more than a few days, you may want to see our vacation home rental directory. Renting a home can be the best pet-friendly accommodation for your pet, especially if it can acclimate itself quickly to new surroundings.
If you know of other pet-friendly accommodations, or have had an experience with any of the hotels listed above, please leave a comment. We want your Central Florida vacation to be a great experience for you and the furry ones in your family!
Capone’s Dinner & Show does not allow pets into the theater, however, we do allow certified service dogs – if we must. Please note that during the shoot out, loud noises and raucous activity can scare service animals. Please don’t put them through this. If at all possible, make other arrangements and leave them at home or with a friend. To make you more comfortable during the show, please let us know about any disability at the time of your reservation. Thank you for your understanding.