With Father’s Day just a little more than a week away, you’ve probably already made your plans, right? No?! Well, you’re not alone. Unless you have a set tradition in your family for every holiday, including this special day for Dad, families often find themselves scrambling to make plans and buy gifts.
Plans for Father’s Day range from dinner out, excusing dad for the day so he can fit in a round of golf, go fishing, and to simply let him grill dinner for the family and relax. Popular gifts include, yes, the traditional necktie, cologne, electronics (including phones and tablets), wallets and slippers. Not-so-traditional gifts are also fun. These include a personalized whiskey barrel, customized grilling tools, T-shirts and DJ lessons.
Did you know…
- 73% of Americans plan to celebrate or acknowledge Father’s Day.
- There are more than 70.1 million dads in the U.S.
- Neckties lead the list of Dad’s Day gifts.
- There are approximately 16,010 hardware stores or 7,009 home centers in the USA and 22,000 sporting goods stores where gifts for this occasion are purchased.
- More than 85 million Americans participated at a barbecue in the last year — it’s probably safe to assume many of these barbecues take place on this special day for Dad.
- It is expected that 102 million Father’s Day cards will be given this year in the United States, making this holiday the fifth-largest card-sending occasion. (Source: Hallmark research)
Father’s Day Suggestion
Regarding your Father’s Day gift and plans, we have a suggestion for you. Bring your dad and the entire family to Capone’s Dinner & Show! Dad & Mom’s tickets will only cost $36.99 each*. Additionally, kids are only $24.99 each *when you use this coupon or make your reservations online. This cost includes the show, a 4-course dinner, endless drinks, & more. Plus, this Father’s Day, every dad receives special recognition as a high pillow. While purchasing tickets order costume accessories, have your family photo taken at the show, and bada-bing! There’s your gift and dinner!
Finally, just call 407-397-2378. Let them know big daddy ‘Al’ sent you and wants you to have half-price tickets and the best seats available. No matter how you celebrate Father’s Day in Orlando, or what popular gift you give your dad, Capone’s Dinner & Show wishes all Dads the happiest of days!
Last Updated on June 1, 2022